2.0

Last two years ago, My husband was heart attack only 5 minutes away.I gave to AMR to make copy of my BCBS insurance ID card.

I realized it cost 872.oo billing later 1 year but I still owe them. I still received billing from Michigan cost 872.00 three times. I already paid 614.00 . I sent to Michigan some proof from insurance statement.

They refused to accepted our statement but still keeping and going to send us. . I believe that it is scamming repeat and playing games but we lives in Connecticut.. We did not live in Michigan.

My mother in law called them but they refused to listen because we were hearing impairment last summer. I called them but they were rude with us.

They were not friendly and force to pay them.I decided to send some proof billing from AMR.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. suzannobrien stated that there is a room for improvement of gouging company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of american medical response ambulance service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $872. American Medical Response needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american medical response ambulance service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Medical Response.

Had an Experience with American Medical Response?

Comments