Try to avoid this company!!!They are not only unprofessional with the worst service, but also will send you to collection agency without even telling you.

I tried their website to pay the bills, the website did not work and then they sent me to collection agency before they even respond to my request on fixing the website problem.

They create more trouble for you than service.If I have read all complaints about American Medical Response, I would have refused them to take me to hospital.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Medical Response. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Medical Response.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare American Medical Response to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Medical Response?

Comments

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more